Who we are
Our website address is: http://newgensociety.com.
Newgen Society. strives to process and manage personal data that you leave during a visit to our website and/or app, in such a way that your privacy is being protected and guaranteed. When placing an order, we need personal data to be able to deliver your order. In addition, personal data is asked, at your own request, with the goal to inform you about services, products and sale items of Newgen Society. Processing of personal data is done in a way that is in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In this privacy statement we describe which personal data we process, how we process it and how you can object against it. This privacy statement may change from time to time. On https://www.newgensociety.com you will find the current version of the privacy statement.
Who is responsible for processing your data?
The responsible for processing personal data is Newgen Society., located at Apeldoornselaan 2, 2573 LM in The Hague, The Netherlands.
Which personal data does Newgen Society. process?
When signing up for one of our services, we ask you to provide personal data. This data is used to perform the service. The data is stored on our own secure servers of Newgen Society. or of a third party. We will not combine this data with other personal data we have. We collect the following data:
1. Name and address details;
2. Telephone number; 3. E-mail address;
4. Bank account number;
5. Date of birth;
6. IP address;
7. Technical data (URL information, cookie data, device type, browser type);
8. Preferences for certain products and services;
9. Other information will only be collected if you have given explicit permission for this. Such information will exclusively be used to improve our services. At all times you have the possibility to withdraw this permission by adjusting the settings of your account.
This data is collected to be able to process and deliver your order. When you order a product, we need certain data of you to deliver your order and to keep you informed about your order. This data is also required for the possible return of products. On the website of Newgen Society. you have the possiblity to create an account. In addition to the above data, in your account we also save your order history, including selected delivery options, possible digital items, completed subscriptions and registered gift cards.
Also, in your account we save the interests you have specified, namely your wish list and your e-mail and personalization preferences.
For what purpose does Newgen Society. use your data?
Newgen Society. uses the collected data for the following:
Service: in the first place Newgen Society. processes your personal data to be able to deliver you our services. For example, we use this data to send an invoice and to maintain our relationship with you. We also use the data for information request.
Marketing and sales activities: we are happy to offer our customers special deals of our products and services (also after ending the contract). We do this by e-mail, unless you object to this. At the bottom of each mailing you will find the possibility to adjust your data or to unsubscribe.
Provision of data to third parties
The information will not be provided to third parties, with the exception of web applications that we use for the purpose of our web shop. This includes for example customer ratings. This data is exclusively used for the purpose of the concerning application and will not be spread further. Furthermore, in a few cases, the information can be shared internally. Our employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data
How long does NEWGEN. keep your data?
Newgen Society. does not keep your data longer than legally allowed and necessary for the purposes for which your data is processed. How long certain data is kept, depends on the nature of the data and the purposes for which they are processed. Therefore the storage period can vary per use.
Rights for those involved in data processing
We offer all visitors the possibility to view, change or delete all personal information that has been provided to us at that moment. When we process personal data of you (as a person involved), you have the following rights relative to Newgen Society. as controller:
1. Right of inspection: the right to view your personal data.
2. Right of rectification: the right to correct and/or complement your personal data.
3. Right of restriction: the right to process less data, obviously as far as not necessary for execution of the agreement.
4. Right of data erasure (the right to be forgotten): the right to obtain the erase of your personal data, within the limits of our legal obligations to save certain personal data.
5. Right of data portability: the right to transfer personal data to other data processors.
6. Right of resistance: the right to object to data processing, as far as it is based by us on the defense of a legitimate interest.
7. Right of withdrawal: the right to at all times withdraw granted permission in case of processing based on permission.In case you have an account at Newgen Society., you can adjust your personal data yourself in “my account” at https://www.newgensociety.com. In addition to above rights, you as involved person always have the right to make a complaint to the Data Protection Act (DPA) (https://www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en) when you believe we are unlawfully processing your data. We appreciate it when you, before taking that step, first contact us to see if we can solve your complaint with mutual consultation.
Functional cookies: functional cookies ensure that our website functions well. For example, think of the functioning of our contact and donation forms. These cookies are placed automatically.
Analytic cookies: analytic cookies enable us to measure website visit. For example, these statistics give us insight how many times our website is being used, what information visitors are looking for and which pages are visited most. Because of this we know which parts of our website are popular and which areas need improvement. We analyze and improve the website continuously to make a visit as pleasant as possible. We make use of Google Analytics to gain insight from the data.
The analytic cookies are only being placed if you have given us permission for this during a visit to our website. Google uses this information to keep track of how our website is being used, to provide us in reports about the website. Google can provide this information to third parties, if Google is legally required to do this, or as far as these third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We do not have influence on this. We have not allowed Google to use the obtained Analytics information for other Google services. For more information about what Google does with the collected data, we refer to the privacy statement of Google.
Social media cookies: these cookies offer extra functionalities and help you to easily share information from our website with your own online network. For example, think of the share button to share a content via Facebook of Twitter or automatic loading of a Google map. For the functioning of these buttons and plug-ins social media companies place cookies by means of a piece of code, supplied by these companies themselves, which are being placed on the Newgen Society. website. This way they can recognize you when you are logged in on that social network. Read the separate privacy statement (which can change regularly) to see what they do with your personal data which they process with this code. Social media cookies are only placed if you have given permission for this during a visit to our website.
Disable or remove cookies: at a visit to our website we automatically place functional cookies. These cannot be disabled. But at a first visit, it is possible to disable analytic and social media cookies. Therefor click on ‘Deny’ on our cookie notification.
2573 LM, The Hague
+31 70 363 59 29